Wednesday 9 March 2016

Because in Mzansi we do not BBQ

Our Heritage day has turned into a "braai" day...during this lovely day in September when we celebrate who we are as South Africans we just enjoy that day by sharing a braai with friends and family.  Nothing beats good company with good food. The Americans call a BBQ or Grill in South Africa we call it a braai. Our love for meat and good food makes us who we are , I guess maybe that's why Heritage day is now known as braai day.

This Friday in Mpumalanga Province frequency 104.1 FM (BCR FM) catch me sharing new ideas for braaing. Let's move from the traditional wors, beef, pap and chakalaka braai a bit and experiment with other ideas like adding veggies onto the braai stand, yes I did say veggies. Let me not spoil the fun, recipes will be up on Friday 11 March 2015 and I will be giving you some visual stimulation an how to make these yummy dishes.
Catch me between 9-12 on air.

Yours in good food,
Charmz

No comments:

Post a Comment